It's not just a piece of words




I saw her every day, but we never spoke.  She is aware of my presence, and as the days go by, my affection for her grows.       Sometimes I become scared when I don't hear from her for a while, but I wait with patience, knowing that even if she stops talking or hates me, I still love you.

                                                                                   - Innocent❤

    " Pain for what, what you gain? " 


---Journey Continues...



 Date:27-12-22

Time: 23:54:43 

          It's a one side love. I am writing this now because I am feeling her right now in my thoughts. I am very excited to see her every day, but the fate doesn't welcome me. 

   à°¨ుà°µ్à°µు నడుà°¸్à°¤ుà°¨్నప్à°ªుà°¡ు à°¨ీ à°¯ొà°•్à°• పటీà°³్à°² à°šà°ª్à°ªుà°¡ు  నన్à°¨ు à°•à°²్à°²ోà°²ం  à°šేà°¸్à°¤ు à°‰ంà°Ÿుంà°¦ి. 

        I still remember those moments when you left me for sometimes.




 But still, I am in a thoughtful mood that why you won't message me Sometimes. I can understand you, that y I like you. Chala unnai inka enno ilantivi neeku cheppali ani untundi kani naku, neetho chepe antha dhairyam ledu. Idi nee kosam, 
   ðŸ’› Ye pilla, ye pilla nanu kallolam chesi vellipoke ala
    Matalu rani ee anuragam, ika evaru vida deeyaleru mana sneha bandham.  

Inka chala unnai malli cheptanu . . . . 

NIGHT MOOD




15-03-2023
09:27 

Before going to into this, 

                  This is the first time i talked with you but u didn't even look at me also. That's it You just Heared it. Y so Like that, The Presence of yours is most important for me. 
                   Another Question to you, why would you don't wanna talk to me ! You can share the reason atleast na. 

                  You blocked my number, i know it. I am observing all of it. 
If my presence is worrying you, i won't disturb you anymore, 

                 But i wanna to know the reason for why would you blocked me? 

Help anyone for the reply && who are studying this.
I want to discuss many more with you. A lot of feelings are holding here like a flower.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       Time: 16:07        

It's a day of which i was waiting for you. I didn't know u just  leaved me without the presence of mine. 
I feel so much because, i am waiting, i sent u a message but no reply y so then.
        For you it might looks simple but for me its too hard to bear it you know. I feels very regreting that, y can'y i just wait for one more minute for you.               

Clear your Emotions There it self .      


                                      

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.