I ruined my B.Tech LIFE || It's My 3 Years || What to do ?

 Hey!!  HellOOO!  How are you! I hope you are doing well in your LIFE. It's My 3 Years. Do you know what that means? It's because I reached the end of the era of my Undergraduate Life. Then what about the 3-year means, Mine is the 2020 batch, I think everyone knows about it for what happened in 2020. So, Our Physical classes begin at 2nd year. I mean 3rd semester. 



 My First PIC

It's My 3 Years

Let me give a rough introduction before joining B.tech in GRIET. As everyone knows we are from NarayanaParayana Institutions. Before entering into the Inter (11th, 12th grades) , I didn't know about IITs, eamcet and everything LOL. Simply, I joined the clg (Boys Campus), (KP). Do you know at starting how it was, everyone are saying score in JEE, you will get better rank and everything they said. 


Didn't you believe that, When I attempted my first JEE Exam in my clg, I didn't know it will have negative marking, literally I attempted all the questions. Still, I remember, the exam was on Monday, the other day I was absent, On the Next day, when I entered the classroom and some of them says, you are the highest in the class, still I didn't believe it. 

When you don't know the things, It looks easy to you. But when things are understanding, it is hard to score more.

Slowly, I am going with academics in my 11th and 12th grades. As things passed some hard and better days. Then our 12th board exams came on, and along the way of path, Corona also came. As time passes I am waiting for the exam (EAMCET). It already came too late to understand JEE. My JEE percentile in phase 1 is 46% and later on on the next attempt, I made that to 59%. As though I am not demotivated. Because I know in which part I am capable. So I passed the time and attempted the EAMCET exam and did everything. On the result day, I scored a rank of 7298. Don't think about marks, it's only 59. 

My Life At GRIET


I am mentioning here, I am not talkative (Open Up) easily. Mostly with girls. As the time surpassed, In December 2020. we started with a new phase of LIFE in UG. I know most people don't know about coding, and what it actually means. All the 1st year is of only online classes, and most of the students don't have interaction. So, similarly, I too didn't. and everyone. Later on, Slowly, we came up with the exams and we attended the college only during the exam time. So, they passed us along with the time. I want to share some incidents here, during my class one of the teacher asked who was participating in the CR position. When i listened to it, i was beginning shocked bcuse when it happened and when they announced it. I didn't know the fullform of CR too at the beginning. full form. Later on in some moments they formed us into, groups to participate in the seminars. I was very disappointed at that time, because who were inactive in the classes they assigned to me😒 . 

The time came on I entered the 2nd year. I cannot make my friends but others can do right, so they did it. I still remember with no semester holidays, the days started with the new semester, I felt like a new class and new people and new teachers. While explaining, the teachers are explaining like the students know all the things before only. So, I am new to things and I don't know about the outside world. Within in a couple of days, I became like texting to everyone...... For some 2 or 3 persons. (G) Later, I am very excited na 😂so i talked with them daily. But when the situations turned on, I realised lately that, 

They are just replying. 

The realization takes me to the completion of 1 semester. I have to mention here something. When you like a sweet fruit, it is better at starting, later on eating the same thing won't give you the same taste. So similarly, our class communication groups also happened like that. What happened is that, at the beginning, the groups would have more messages, later on as physical classes started, they were classes okay at the start, later on, later on. It totally diminished. I think its common to every group. Later on the whole class is divided into groups and subgroups. 

The thing in our class is there is no unity. In my class, don't believe, girls don't talk with boys. But we completed our graduation. We had no interaction either with the seniors and juniors, but we completed the graduation. That's the funny. 

I came Lately to know,  

  • I Understand that helping others also makes you weak. 
  • Don't talk too much, because they are just listening. 
  • Don't be Overactive. 
  • They need you when they need some help
Here are some which I don't want to say but I have to. Though it hurt some too, I have to.  When the human heart excites unknown feelings in some other, I want to say just leave it there itself. Most of the time it happens, it should be.  The feelings keep on growing towards them. At a fine day, you will be Hurt by yourself, not by them.  And it takes a large amount of time to come back to your normal life. Because it happens, it's not due to your problem and your age. The bad fact is you didn't know about the real world. But they already know. 

I don't want to make things more prolonged to say or don't want to remember all the old things, the toughest things, and so on. I have to say, it happened means it happened. That's it. 








At the end, i suggest i may like to some and some doesn't. 

If you are a boy, don't talk too much with girls. 
If you are a girl, don't talk too much with boys.  

In both ways it affects only one person at one day.



I don't want to go the thoughts to deeper and deeper. Because it hurts me only. So to boys, make your career first and see what next? 

For more such these things, go to Abhiruchi and read more. 

I do not intend to hurt anyone, anymore. These 3 years taught me how I should be in the society of college and in life. How to be good with people. And mostly some of them taught me how to lead your life, how to talk with others, and how to smile. 

I want to give some suggestions, 

Some decisions may be tough for you but take them, it will be helpful to you only.  

I don't left with any words to say, because I am tired

I . . . . . .

Then take care of everyone and lead your life with strength of happyness. 






I can't express many to one. I want to share something with that one person which they believe in me. But I didn't find any of them. This shows me I am not capable of doing something.
 


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.