I Lost Hope To Drive My Way

  Nothing will be serious until you have taken your life as a serious one. Many are assumed life can be done easily, we can manage the things easily. But it is wrong, until you have faced a critical problem you don't know what to do in your life. 

Be a Creator to yourself, Not for others. 


When the things are too hard you might feel like it's hard to move on and makes tough decisions. 
Is that right one? Are they doing, correct? 

Why I!

Some may do their things with their own thoughts, and some may not, then why I have to. Did you ever felt why can't you say the thanks to the person who came into your life. Or Are you Waiting for a chance to say for that also. Why you choose to want to hide all of your feelings in a closed blanket. And Why you regret after they moved over on you? Did you ever think you might still get a chance to express yourselves to them which make your life as a bouquet of flowers from a single flower. Why you are chosen to be very diminished to yourself and make harder to you. 

Wondered!! 

I am quite wondered to see myself in the mirror and assumed as I know everything. The true fact is you doesn't know anything about Myself, but I want to know about others. 
When an ant dances everyone laughs, but elephant dances no one laughs. 

I Wondered to see how easily people to getting their life in "my side of view", but in their fact of view it might be different. But I wondered how it looks beautiful whether it might be on one side or on both sides. Life is being different to each individual. 

Am I Correct?

Some people say they criticize about me either indirectly to me when I am Infront of them or on my back side maybe I doesn't know. But I don't take seriously. Although it hurts, but I shared only positive to them only. 

I may not express easily to anyone directly, but I convey the messages indirectly about something special of something. That's the bad thing, which I had chosen to express myself. I can express directly to them but i didn't. The reason is i view others perspective side also.

I don't know what wrong with me, I agree with myself that I don't have luxuries to spend and also, I don't know how to talk. But I created a galaxy of words if they would talk to me. Many of them missed those words. Some of them missed wantedly!  

Discussions

When I say the word discussion, what it mean, and what it would be, In my view, it is the thoughts of people talking about us in our absence of. Why it came here then, do you know that. IT why because when you know they are talking wrong about you. I couldn't hold it for that much time the words I listen, but they insisted on my behavior toward them. 

Giving Respect to each other is Important. 

Be calm to yourself when others are talking. 

Don't take the last peace that you don't own. 

Be respectful to others even in the wrong times of their life. 

If they are talking about something, listen to them once. 



Really if that matters, don't talk about it, if it really gonna hurt them. So that you can't blame yourself. Instead of that say to them that, I am for you even in bad times.







Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.