Translate

I was Disappointed by her act?

KAVYA Garu!!  I hesitated to talk with her, but after gaining some confidence. 


దారులు వేరని తెలిసినా

నీ వైపే ఈ అడుగులెందుకు?

గమ్యం నువ్వు కాదని తెలిసినా

నీకోసమే ఈ ఎదురుచూపెందుకు?

కాలం ఏదో రోజు మనల్ని కలుపుతుందనే ఆశనా?

లేక…

మనం కలవాల్సిందేనని

నా మనసు నమ్ముతున్నదా?


I say to myself, once work will never disappoint. ( Thinkiiing, Thinking Many times.....) I asked her for notes or some of her friends' notes of aptitude. Because I couldn't write (some reasons apart for I am not writing.) I asked it. She said okay, My Notes were not fully complete. But I let you know about it.  

I waited, waited, and finally I was disappointed. Because I never got an answer regarding the Notes update, or she was not ready to give up her notes or her friends. I expect some answer right. But I didn't get anything. 






Suppose if I got anything, I might as well ask someone so that there will be no time wasting.. You may not be talkative with boys or something or anything. But waiting for someone for a thing was not good. My suggestion was " don't wait up for someone. I you not interested in giving say it immediately. "  You may think such ' Who cares for this ?? Who was that person to teach me Morals ??  My response to that is  I am Nothing. & I don't care for Nothing. 

My realisation after that was, why do people are always do this only for me ?? Saying NO is better than having a NO solution. 

Reason to ask: I expect that their notes were good with the best handwriting, and I thought If I make a PDF of it, It might help some more. 

Some small talks makes you feel better. But do the same talks criticize you at the same time. It's not about the talk, you can observe how much the person was self respect. 



May be she was sensitive, or doesn't want to show up herself. Its okay to be perfect. Someone share stories, someone weave it and someone beloved it. I need to say sorry to you ( because i judging you without knowing about you ) . Wish you all the best...

  Someone said the short stories in your life is like piece of fragments either make it complete the puzzle or let her flow in own way. Before getting everything I should won yourself in all ways to know more about mine. 


I always wonder myself when I meeting 🤝 people in small talks ( say shortest talks ) feels enthusiastic to know something....Just like the days passed i must not regret for what i had done, i should always go and think beyond to imagination. 

Hope your day is not left with your soul, ( means rather than understanding others observe yourself always in how you can make of yourself and something is on flew in your way until the destiny is hitting...... 








Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.