Translate

Somewhere Between Staying and Letting Go

There are some moments in life when I don't know whether I am supposed to hold on or let go.


I find myself standing somewhere between what my heart wants and what I know I need.


If I stay I lose Myself,

If I leave I may lose you,

If I wait I will never be me,

If I move on it, I will never be you,

So what do I do ??


do I make a left where there is nothing right ?


Or a where is nothing left ?


Maybe some decisions hurt not because they are wrong, but because every choice means losing something.


And sometimes, the person who is trying to make that choice is already carrying wounds from somewhere else.


Some people feel like they don't deserve love, they walk away quietly into the empty spaces. Trying to close the gaps of the past,


Maybe they don't leave because they stopped caring.


Maybe they leave because somewhere inside themselves, they started believing they weren't meant to be loved.


And perhaps, when I look at myself honestly, I realise that feeling of not being chosen can exist far beyond one person.


I just realised I am not everyone's first choice


I'm not even everyone's favourite friend,


People may tell me, I mean a lot to them. That I am special.


But deep down, I know there's always someone they'll choose over me.


Someone they talk to more.


Someone they run to first.


Someone they think of before me.


And that's okay, even if It hurts sometimes...


I used to wonder what's wrong with me?


Why I'm never the first option.


But now I understand that not being chosen doesn't mean that I am not enough.


It just means people have their own people and that's something I can't control.


I still have a good heart


I still care deeply


And even if I'm not their favourite


I still be kind.


I don't need to be everyone's first choice to know that I'm worth choosing.


Maybe that is something I had to learn before I could understand what love really meant.










Because sometimes love isn't about being chosen.


Sometimes it is about what I still wish for someone, even after knowing that I may not have a place in their life anymore.


You want her back ????


No- I want her to be happy,


No matter what that means


I want her to find someone,


Who will see her always, as I do now,


Who will treat her with all the love,


She deserved from me


There is something painful about wanting someone to be happy when that happiness may no longer include me.


But perhaps that is also where love becomes something deeper than just a feeling.


Love is something deeper than just a feeling. Real love can be spiritual-it can live quietly inside the heart, beyond words, distance, mistakes, or even pain.


Sometimes a person can hurt you a hundred times, and still, somehow, your heart cannot stop caring for them. You may be angry, disappointed, or broken, but a small part of your heart still wishes them happiness. That doesn't mean every hurt should be tolerated-it simply shows how deeply love can be rooted.


And sometimes, love changes a person. It can take someone from the wrong path to the right one, step by step. A person may begin wanting to become better, to leave their mistakes behind, to become worthy of the love they carry in their heart.


The most beautiful part is when love becomes connected with prayer. In every step, their name remains somewhere in the heart; in every prayer, their name quietly finds its way. Even when you don't say it aloud, your heart remembers them. You ask for their happiness, their safety, their guidance, and their peace.


Maybe that's why spiritual love feels so powerful: you don't only love the person -you want goodness for their soul. And even when life changes everything, the love can remain as a quiet prayer: ",


And maybe that's why loyalty can feel like both a blessing and a burden.


If you want to experience Heaven and Hell on earth just love someone with pure loyalty


Because when love is returned, loyalty can feel like Heaven.


But when you are still holding the same love while everything around you has changed, that same loyalty can become Hell.


Perhaps that is the strange thing about loving someone deeply.


I can love someone and still lose them.


I can care for someone and still walk away.


I can wish someone happiness without being part of their happiness.


And I can carry someone's name quietly in my heart without asking them to come back.


Maybe love doesn't always ask us to stay.


Maybe sometimes it teaches us how to leave without hatred, how to remember without regret, and how to wish someone well without losing ourselves again.


And perhaps, after everything, the most important thing I can learn is this:


I don't need to be everyone's first choice to know that I'm worth choosing.


I can love deeply.


I can remain kind.


I can forgive.


I can remember.


I can pray for someone.


But somewhere along the way, I also have to remember myself.


Because if I stay, I should not lose myself.


And if I leave, I should not believe that I have lost everything.


Maybe some people are meant to stay.


Maybe some are meant to leave.


And maybe some are meant to remain quietly inside us—not as someone we must have, but as someone we once loved enough to wish happiness for.


Perhaps that is where I finally find peace.


Not in having every answer.


Not in being everyone's first choice.


Not even in knowing whether I should stay or leave.


But in knowing that I can love someone with all my heart...


and still choose not to lose myself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.