Echoes of the heart: Can you hear it ?

 Your Imagination Can make anything possible. You can make them into the reality too. I hope your smiles make someone happy on the Other day. The reason is they had felt some tough days, so I wish you are going to make them happy. 



So Come With me to visit the memories of some: 

There's a certain magic in the way your eyes meet mine, a silent conversation that speaks volumes. I've come to realize that my heart has found its home in the warmth of your gaze, and my thoughts are consumed by the possibility of a shared forever.

Forever yours.


Read this Slowly, 

Build a life that makes you smile, in the simplest moments, even if that kind of life doesn't look splashy on Instagram. Make choices that make you feel lighter, even if those choices don't reflect what society has told you that you "should" do. Befriend people you respect, who inspire you, even if it means starting over. Interpret your life through the lens of positivity and optimism, even in a world that feels harsh. Orient yourself in the direction of joy, every single day. Focus on what's working in your life. Give more space to "it's all working out for me" to be true for you. Hope is not dangerous. It's essential. Be your own support system. Make your mind into a beautiful garden, where you can choose the most beautiful thought at any given time. No one deserves a life they love more than you. But you do need to create it, build it, curate it. You do need to trust yourself. You do need to let go of how you think it should be, and find out who you are, what your opinion is, what matters most to you. Know yourself. Choose yourself. Love yourself. Let your life bloom.


Sometimes Everyone Feels., 

It took me a long time to realize that not everything in life is meant to be a beautiful story. Not every person we feel something deep and moving with is meant to make a home within us, is meant to be a forever. Sometimes, people come into our lives to teach us how to love; and sometimes, people come into our lives to teach us how not to love. How not to settle, how not to shrink ourselves ever again. Yes, sometimes people leave-but that's okay, because their lessons always stay, and that is what matters. That is what remains.


HEy, 

Sometimes you have to listen to the things which you don't want to hear. Do you know the fate, it will make you to listen it. I know it feels hard when you come across. But you have to take it as well. It's been a long time traveling with them, but the uncertain situations can make you the things like you don't want to continue with them like you feel be, you don't want to talk and almost it feels like you have to move from her. The situation is very hard and it takes a long time to come back to your reality from virtuality.  


"In the silence of my tears, I find the echoes of my pain."


Some relations breaks up for small mistakes. They want to hide it or the reason might be anything. But you will have certain situations which let you know all about them may be wrong, but the WILL wants it has to known to someone. The hurdle to come back from them is not possible like that. It's not a easy process. I hope, the goodone deserves some better things in their life.


"Behind every smile, there's a story of silent suffering."


But all of these are part of life, I can understand it. All these will make you bloom in your life and it will be an experience and I have to be thankful for experiencing some of the emotions during a part of my career. Among the different 9 emotions, almost they experienced everything except some.

I am not a sad person.  Uhh. I don't want to continue more.. 

I think Someone will read this at some moment. Every emotion has some value. At Last, In search of one emotion, I lost many. If I had a chance, I could show this to the princess in 2035. 


Boyye. . 👋👋




Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.