Who am I

 I am tired of explaining myself to others. Because I thought everything looks same in the perspective of view. But it's wrong in everyone view.

The days are passing. Do you think, the hope Still expecting a HOPE. No, it didn't. Do you know why, it starts losing itself in terms of being responsible, care, respect and everything. 

Who Am I

Who am I


I am still confused with knowing myself and what am I capable of. Looking in everyone and it makes you happy means, I will not agree with that. I know the process takes time but the past which I am holding makes me weaker. The days when I care, the days when I talk, the days when we met. Don't think they exists. They pretend as they still exist. But for you they are causal. But to me they are very precious. 

What I like is silence with patience. What I care is feelings with love. What Hurts me is words they say.  


IT's a Small Words of Something: 

Hey bro, don't hurt me with your words. Bcuse I don't know how to talk. But I know to care. Instead of hurting me, understand me slowly having a Cup of Coffee together. The reason is I have the words to say for you. 

If myself, I understood Wrong then don't care me. I am really saying to you. Just pretend me as you are not looking into me. As the days passed, I can take care of myself, but who cares you. Someone asked them " Joe asked Arun,Why maya is not with you ?" Arun replied as she deserved someone better. 

I don't who is better to whom. It's all just feelings created for a moment of time. But those will sense you always whenever you meet them. Whether they feel or not, It doesn't matters. 

Do you know? 

I am moved from It's just not a piece of words to Who am I? How funny it is. 


The Distance moving apart between all of us is started with no words.

ఊపిరి ఆగుతున్నదే… ఉన్నపాటుగా ఇలా
దారెం తోచకున్నదే… నిన్ను చూడగా ఇలా
తెంచలేని సంకెలై… నీ తలపే వదలదే
కంచలేని కాంక్షలే… ఇక కొంచెమై పోయే

ఎంచలేనిది పోల్చలేనిది
బంధమైనది ఇదెలా
కనులే మూసినా తెరచి చూసినా
శూన్యమైనదే మరలా

నా అడుగులే పడే తడబాటుగా, ఆ ఆ
ఏ తీరం చేరునో… ఈ పయనమే
పొరపాటే చేసిందే
విడదీసీ కాలం నిన్ను నన్ను . . . 

ఎందుకీ ఎదలో వింత కలకలమే
వచ్చి వాలేనో నేడిలా
వేదనే ఇంత సొంతమయ్యెనే
వదిలి పోదేమో నీడలా

ఆపే వీలేది లేనే లేదేమో
అంతా మాయైన దారిలో
కాలం ఈ కధనే నడిపిందెమోలే
ఏమో ఇది మరణమేనేమో

మౌనాలు శూన్యాలు కమ్మేసేనే
ఇలా నిన్ను నన్ను . 





Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.